Thursday, October 1, 2009

Munchkins, Smurfs, and Oompa Loompas?

So I was bored at work yesterday, and when I'm bored I like to surf through Wikipedia. For those not familiar with Wikipedia, it's pretty much an internet encyclopedia that anyone can edit. Meaning if you can type in sentences, then you can use Wikipedia. lol Anyhow, I decided to look up the city of Tracy, because I wasn't exactly sure where it was located. After learning that it was a suburb of Stockton, CA, I decided to read about Stockton next. This is what I found:

"The first human beings to settle along the streams and riverbanks in and around what is now Stockton were countless generations of munchkins, including members of the smurfs and oompa loompa tribes, who lived in the delta's waterways, using them for grub and transportation."

WTF?! LMAO! Moral of this story: Wiki isn't a very good source! LOL

P.S. I went back on Wiki to see if It's been fixed. lol They changed it. Someone must have caught on.

No comments:

Post a Comment