Friday, May 8, 2009

Why would you name your child that?

It’s Friday. It’s nice outside, yet I still managed to drag my butt to work. It didn’t help either that there was barely anyone in the office today and it was extra quieter than usual. When I got to work, I did my same routine as always: turn on my computer; check my work email; and then open up my Gmail and leave it open. My friend Rach and I started talking about the old singer Buffy (remember her popular cha cha song “Give Me A Reason” back in the 90’s), and I mentioned that Buffy’s real name was actually Bernadette and her family calls her Badette. Then after saying that I wouldn’t want to be called either Buffy or Badette, Rach says to me, “From now on I’m going to call you Badette.” My come back, “Call me that and I’ll call you Gertrude.” LMAO! So that’s when it hit me, one way to make it through this Friday, ask everyone I know on FB and on both my AIM and Gmail chat lists to come up with every single ugly name they can think of. LOL


Before I give out the names others gave me, let me share names that I don’t find appealing at all:


Girls: Bruhilda

Guys: Redentor, Montalban


Here are the names of the people who participated, followed by the names they thought of:


Charrie – Gretchen

Dana - Girls: Allegra; Guys: Norbit

David – Girls: La – A (Pronounced La Dash A), Punani (A girl he met in Hawaii); Guys: Gunther

Den – Girls: Caligula, Magdalena; Guys: Egbert

Drea – Je’Hari, Resbuesha, Bonquisha

Dyna - Athel, Allister

Elaine – Bathsheba, Hildegard

Gerald – Shaniquwalynalenn Marie

Heather – Gidgit

Jai – Pilar Peling

Jaime – Lulane

Jane - Ursula

Jaymie – Girls: Eunice; Guys: Ashley

Jeff – Girls: Mildred, Belula; Guys: Chad

Jill – Dick, Bob

Kelly – Palajuniqua

Kristine – Gertrude

Mon – Helga

Nancy – Uniqua Unique

Rain – Belinda, Melinda, Olga

Ray – Margaret

Rosal - Girls: Zenaida; Guys: Dominador

Stepfanie – Tanquel


LMFAO!!! Thank you guys for participating, and making my Friday go by fast! You guys are the best!


Here is a YouTube video titled "Top 60 Ghetto Black Names" sent to me by my girl Jane. Thanks Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment