Friday, April 17, 2009

Pastry Thief


For dinner tonight, Jon (MY MR. MAN), the kids, and I decided to go out to Fresh Choice. After a Caesar Salad, Chinese Chicken Salad, two pieces of a sausage mushroom pizza (that was some good pizza!), a baked potato, and some chicken soup, I was ready for dessert. I wasn't in the mood for ice cream, so decided to see what their dessert section consisted of - cantaloupe; honeydew; chocolate pudding; vanilla pudding; strawberry creme pudding, basically a lot of pudding. Same ole, same ole. Although, one thing did catch my eye, "Lemon Shortcake." Looked like a winner to me, so I grabbed one, and some strawberry creme pudding just in case I didn't like the shortcake. When I got back to the table, the first thing I tried was the lemon shortcake. OMG! Soooo good! It was probably the best thing they had on their menu all night! It was so good, I told Jon to go back and grab me FOUR! LOL That's when I became the "Pastry Thief" I unfolded some napkins onto my lap, and slowly (with the help of Jon blocking anyone's view) started packing up the extra shortcakes, and quickly stuffed it into my purse! LMAO! Jon was so surprised with my actions. LOL He was all, "you must really like those things, because I've never seen you do such a thing." Hahahaha. If you know me well, you would know that I am probably one of the most honest people ever. One time a restaurant accidentally charged me $0.35 for a $35 meal, and I had the waiter correct it, because I'm just honest like that. So you should know that I would never in a million years steal anything, but OMFG! These damn shortcakes! I just had to have them! Hence in the purse they go! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment