Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pet Peeves

The other night, I was at my parents’ house having dinner, when all of a sudden my sister Jaymie and I started talking about pet peeves, and boy do I have a lot of them! LOL


Let’s list them down, shall we:


- I CANNOT stand wet towels left on the bed. OMG! Is it so f*cken hard to hang the damn thing???


- I HATE it when people put back empty ice trays in the freezer. Just fill it up with water again, please.


- Why do women carry two giant purses to work?


- I CANNOT stand that some people still choose to wear white denim. It’s not 1996 anymore people!


- I CANNOT stand people who choose not to blow their nose, but keep making that sniffing sound during tests in school.


- I DO NOT like it when a stranger calls my children “their baby.” I didn’t see you lying there crying in pain when they were born. And unless you are one of my girls, then please don’t call my son or daughter “your baby,” because I don’t even know you.


- I CANNOT stand it when someone tries to sound all intellectual by using big words that aren’t even words to begin with. For example, people who use the word “conversate.” That’s not even a real word.


- I CANNOT stand skinny b*tches who CLAIM to be FAT!!! OMG! I’ll show you fat!


- I CANNOT stand people who talk about the end of the movie as they are walking out of the theater spoiling it for whoever might be waiting outside to see the next showing. Please don’t ruin it for them, and when I mean them, I mean ME!


- I CANNOT stand it when people stand on the wrong side of the escalator! You STAND on the right, and WALK on your left. Same goes for the elevator and BART, you wait for everyone to get off, and then you go in. Sheesh!


Anyhow, that’s what I managed to come up with (for the mean time LOL). So, what are your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment