Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have arrived!

So hell has frozen over. I'm now on Facebook and Blogger. Over and over I told everyone that I would never sign up for one, but look at me now. I have both. LOL So why now? Well, after giving up my Myspace, I've discovered I'm always out of the loop. I keep getting these random text messages, IMs, etc. about random things going on with everyone, and I don't even know what the heck anyone is talking about. So I felt so out of touch with the world. So why join Blogger, well it's simple, I got hella shit going through my head that I sometimes need to just bitch, rant, express, and basically love sharing my thoughts and experiences with everyone. And through the inspiration of my girl Rach, whose blogs I am constantly reading at work to save me from my boredom (Thanks Rach!), I decided, "hey, why not, might as well sign up for one too." So look out Blogger World, Jill has arrived! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment