Monday, June 8, 2009

Bienvenido a Miami. Part Numero Cuatro.

. . . continuation

Day 4 – May 31st

Day 4 for me was kinda like Day 3 still. Mine and Dana’s flight had been moved up to 7:35am, rather than 8:05am; thus, we weren’t allowed to sleep anymore. There was no way we were going to be able to wake up if we went to sleep after the club, since we had to leave the hotel at 5:30am, just so we can make it to the airport by 6am. Luckily I packed most of my stuff before we left for the club (Yes Der and Jai! I packed early this time! LMAO!). So Dana and I changed back into our San Francisco/Airport comfortable attire, and just ate our pizza while we waited for 5:30 to come around. Rosal and Jas stayed up with us while we waited. Anyhow, April just kinda went straight to the couch and knocked out in her dress and everything. So Rosal felt that it be best that she help change her into her PJs. OMFG! Out of no where, April starts ballin! Like crying like a little baby. So we start to panic like, “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Why this girl say (all while crying), “I don’t want to take off my dress!” So we’re like, “why?” (Still looking at her worried, like something bad happened and we didn’t know it happened.) “Because if I take it off, it means this is all over! And I’m never going to wear this dress again! And I don’t want to go home, because this weekend will be all over!” Hahahaha. OMG! OMG! LMFAO! We all just looked at each other, and burst out laughing! Even when she came upstairs to the room, she started crying again, saying the same thing. It was hi-la-ri-ous!

So 5:30am eventually came, and me and Dana were out the door, in a cab, and headed to the airport. After a long weekend like that we were more than happy to go home. LOL But of course, Dana and I didn’t have a direct flight home. We had to stop at Atlanta for two hours. We ended up just having lunch there, Popeye’s! Yummy Popeye’s! With lots and lots of Louisiana hot sauce! LOL Then on to the plane we boarded, and to beautiful San Francisco we went. Aawww….there’s no place like home. Seriously, no place like home.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment